Terms of Service
Updated: May 23, 2022
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Launchmo website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is owned and operated by Launchmo. (“Launchmo”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Launchmo (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Launchmo, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Your Launchmo Account and Website. If a website and account is created with Launchmo, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and website (Launchmo provides website security to keep your website safe, this is in regards to how you manage your account and website users, login information, passwords, and any/all account and website activities that can compromise security), and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with the website. You must not describe or assign keywords to your website in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Launchmo may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Launchmo liability. You must immediately notify Launchmo of any unauthorized uses of your website, your account or any other breaches of security. Launchmo will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Your website (platform services/features) is provided to you as service by Launchmo per your monthly or yearly agreement. Your website (platform services/features) with Launchmo is not owned by you. You do own your website data, like form data, ecommerce data and user data, which can be exported for your use. You also own any and all of your own uploaded and created content. By creating a Launchmo account, you agree to allow Launchmo personnel access to your website for management services including but not limited to - updates, website revisions, content creation, design changes, and data collection for your Launchmo reports. You also agree to allow third party application integrations for the purpose of providing Launchmo services.
a. Sixteen and Older
Launchmo services are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 16. By using Launchmo services, you agree that you're at least 16 years old. If you're under the age of 18, depending on where you live, you may need to have your parent our guardian's consent to this Agreement and they may need to enter this Agreement on your behalf
- Your Business Social Media Account(s): Any and all social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business) created and or managed by Launchmo are for the purpose of creating posts, ads, and analytics reports. Launchmo is not responsible for any engagement or user activity on posts or ads created by Launchmo. By agreeing to allow Launchmo to create posts, ads, and analytics reports for social media accounts you are accepting full responsibility for any and all social media content being published, and the security and management of each social media account. By having a social media account created for you by Launchmo, you are agreeing to the terms of any and all social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business). You also agree allow third party application integrations for the purpose of providing Launchmo services.
- Google Workspace Account: Launchmo is not responsible for any content created, any agreements/terms, changes to an account, management, or security for Google Workspace accounts. The Google Workspace account created by Launchmo for the client is the full responsibility of you, the Launchmo account holder. Any and all Google Workspace terms and agreements are between you, the Launchmo account holder, and Google. By agreeing to these terms, you're giving permission to Launchmo and Launchmo personnel to manage Google Workspace applications for the purpose of the Launchmo service provided. You agree to allow third party application integrations for the purpose of providing Launchmo services.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a Website, comment on a Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your website is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your website’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Launchmo or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Launchmo for inclusion on your Website, you grant Launchmo a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your website. If you delete Content, Launchmo will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Launchmo has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Launchmo’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Launchmo’s reasonable opinion, violates any Launchmo policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Launchmo’s sole discretion. Launchmo will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Fees and Payment. By selecting a service you agree to pay Launchmo the monthly or yearly subscription and/or setup fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or yearly period as indicated. Once a website is approved with a selected domain and company, a new website design through Launchmo for the selected domain and company is only possible with the 30 month website design upgrade.
- Cancelation Policy. As a Launchmo account holder, you are free to cancel your account at anytime. This can be done from your account dashboard or by contacting us and requesting cancelation. After cancelation of your account, your website will remain on our server for 120 days. You can renew your account/website within these 120 days. After 120 days, your website will be permanently deleted from our server. Cancelation of a website + digital marketing plan will result in the Gsuite account being deleted and social media services will be stopped immediately.- Domains purchased by Launchmo are owned by Launchmo and leased to account owners. If Launchmo service is cancelled, the domain can be purchased for the amount Launchmo paid for the domain and any transfer fee associated with moving the domain.
- 100% No-Risk Refund. If the first monthly or yearly payment is made and the customer/client decides they are not satisfied with the website designed for them, before it's live on the web, they can request and receive a full refund of the monthly or yearly payment made. Site review periods lasting 60 days or greater are not eligible for a refund. If there is no response from the client/customer 120 days after the site is sent for review, your website will be permanently deleted from Launchmo's server. After approval of a website by the customer/client, the refund is no longer applicable.
- $59 Website Design Upgrade
A Launchmo client is eligible for a website design upgrade after being on any Launchmo plan for 30 months (excludes any grandfather plan with setup fee structure). This includes a site redesign with unlimited revisions until the client approves website launch. The new site design will replace the previous design after approved. If a Launchmo client wishes to upgrade their website design before 30 months they can do so by paying their account balance up to the full 30 months plus the $59 cost.The upgrade includes a new website design only and no other Launchmo offerings. If a Launchmo client cancels a Launchmo plan and does not renew within 60 days the $59 Website Design Upgrade is void. The $59 Website Design Upgrade does not roll over if not used. The first earned upgrade must be used before another upgrade can be earned. The date the new site is launched will be the starting date for earning towards another $59 Website Design Upgrade.
- Referral Program
Launchmo account holders are eligible to receive Launchmo account credit for referrals. In order to receive Launchmo account credit, the referral must be converted via the Launchmo account holder's own referral link provided by Launchmo. Any and all referrals are subject to review by Launchmo and any/all referrals can be denied by Launchmo if there is use/abuse outside the intended purpose of the referral program.
- Store Credit
Store credit can be used for plan renewals and digital ads. If a credit has an expiration date, it will no longer be valid after the expiration date listed on the credit. Credits will be applied to plan renewals unless requested otherwise by the customer.
- We don't offer refunds for yearly plans after 14 days following first payment
- We don't offer refunds on monthly plans
- We don't offer refunds on renewal payments. You will receive a renewal reminder before your yearly renewal is due. You can decide if you'd like to continue services. Paid Services.
- We don't offer refunds on store credits
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for an account you agree to pay Launchmo the fees indicated in exchange for the services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your account is established. Your account can be canceled by you at anytime. If payment due is not paid, your website will be taken down, and/or GSuite, and social media account services will be suspended until payment is made. See cancelation policy for more information.
- Support. Accounts include access to email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Launchmo to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the account. All account support will be provided in accordance with Launchmo practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Launchmo has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Launchmo does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Launchmo disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Launchmo.com links, and that link to Launchmo.com. Launchmo does not have any control over those non-Launchmo websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Launchmo website or webpage, Launchmo does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Launchmo disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Launchmo websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Launchmo asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Launchmo.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Launchmo using this form here. Launchmo will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Launchmo or others, Launchmo may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Launchmo will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Launchmo.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Launchmo to you any Launchmo or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Launchmo. Launchmo, Launchmo, Launchmo.com, the Launchmo.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Launchmo.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Launchmo or Launchmo’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Launchmo or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Launchmo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Launchmo may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Launchmo may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Launchmo.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Launchmo account, such account may be granted by Launchmo a time period to correct breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within the granted time period from Launchmo’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Launchmo can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Launchmo and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Launchmo nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Launchmo, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Launchmo under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Launchmo shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Launchmo, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Launchmo and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Launchmo, or by the posting by Launchmo of a revised version. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Launchmo may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.